03.08.21 – How to change the port for connecting to the Integration Server in Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 6.х Agentless #ksv6nola
This article concerns Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 6.1 Agentless (version 126.96.36.1992).
To change the port for connecting to the Integration Server, use the account that has administrator rights:
- View the parameters of connecting to the Integration Server by running the following command:
- Save the values of the following parameters: IP:port, Certificate Hash and Application ID.
- Stop the viis service:
- Delete the current certificate. To do so, use the previous value of IP:port:
- Set a new port using the previously obtained values of Certificate Hash and Application ID:
- Block access to the previous port if you do not plan to use it:
- Give network services access to the new port:
- Open C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky VIIS and find the configuration file of the Integration Server viislaservice.exe.config. In this file, set the new port value in the following line:
- Run the viis service again:
The port for connecting to the Integration Server will be changed.
Knowledge Base :