03.08.21 – Number of used licenses doubles after upgrading SVMs to Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 6.1 Agentless #ksv6nola
The article concerns Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 6.1 Agentless (version 126.96.36.1992).
- After upgrading the SVMs to version 6.1, the number of used licenses displayed in the Administration Console can double.
- During upgrade, the SVM of the earlier version is removed and the SVM of version 6.1 is deployed. Kaspersky Security Center identifies this process as adding new license users and making old users inactive.
- The SVM of the previous version will continue to use the license, until it is manually removed from Kaspersky Security Center.
- Manually remove all SVMs of the previous version from Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console. See the Online Help page for instructions.
What to do if the solution did not help
- If the issue persists, submit a request to Kaspersky technical support via Kaspersky CompanyAccount. Please include a detailed description of the issue. Before contacting the support, see the guide on creating a request in the knowledge base.
Knowledge Base :