28.09.21 – Problems with tasks when using Administration Server as WSUS server in Kaspersky Security Center – #ksc13
This article concerns:
- Kaspersky Security Center 13.1 (version 18.104.22.16824)
- Kaspersky Security Center 13.0 (version 22.214.171.12447)
If the Administration Server acts as a WSUS server, the “Windows Update Agent error 80240033 (License terms could not be downloaded)” error can occur for the following tasks:
- Find vulnerabilities and required updates
- Install application updates and fix vulnerabilities
- Open the Windows Registry of the device that has Administration Server installed. To do so, type regedit.exe in the Windows search bar and press Enter on the keyboard.
- Add a new KLWUS_TREAT_EULA_TEXT_ERROR_AS_EULA_EXIST=1 value for the DWORD key to the corresponding directory:
for 32-bit systems
for 64-bit systems
- Download the klscflag.exe utility and run the command:
- Restart the Administration Server device and run the Find vulnerabilities and required updates task or the Install required updates and fix vulnerabilities task again.
The error will still persist after the task finishes, but the updates will be installed successfully.
What to do if the issue persists
If the issue persists, submit a request to Kaspersky technical support via Kaspersky CompanyAccount. Please include a detailed description of the issue. Before contacting the support, see the guide on creating a request in the Knowledge base.
Knowledge Base :