How to install Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 6.x Agentless in an infrastructure managed by VMware NSX-T Manager #ksv6nola
The article concerns Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 6.1 Agentless.
Before installing the application, make sure that:
- SVM (Secure Virtual Machine) images are received from a trusted source. For instructions, see this article.
- Agent VM Settings are configured for each hypervisor: network and storage for service virtual machines and the SVM. To learn more about configuring Agent VM Settings, see VMware documentation.
- If the N-VD type of switch is used, one physical network interface is reserved for N-VDS configuration on each hypervisor.
To install Kaspersky Security for Virtualization 6.x Agentless in an infrastructure managed by VMware NSX-T Manager, complete the steps below in the VMware NSX Manager web console.
- Register the NSX Manager
- Create a profile for the NSX transport node
- Prepare VMware ESXi hypervisors for protection deployment.
- Check the NSX Data Center license
- Create the NSX segment for Network Threat Protection
- Register Kaspersky Security services in VMware NSX-T Manager
- Review the list of registered services
- Deploy SVMs with the File Threat Protection component
- Deploy SVMs with the Network Threat Protection component
- Configure NSX groups
- Configure NSX policies for File Threat Protection
- Configure NSX policies for Network Threat Protection
Knowledge Base :